Easy. Worry Free. Home Insurance Coverage
Your home is your nest egg. Don’t risk your investment with cheap insurance. Grindell & Romero can help your find the home insurance that is right for you. Don’t wait until it’s too late, protect your home today.
An Insurance Agency You Can Trust
Grindell & Romero Insurance has offered personal and commercial insurance to Las Cruces, NM since 1888. Being an independent insurance agency, we are able to find and offer the best choices for our clients. We offer a large selection of insurance policies including Home Insurance, Car Insurance, Life Insurance, and Business Insurance. Our staff works for you and not for the insurance companies. With us, you will get the support and knowledge to help you make the best possible insurance decision. Call us today to see what we can do for you!
Finding the Right Coverage for the Right Price
When searching for the right home insurance policy think about your personal housing situation. What assets would you like to protect? The amount you pay on homeowners insurance will depend on the amount you want covered.
- Protection for your home: Pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged by an event. It’s important to buy enough protection to cover the cost of rebuild
- Protection for other structures: Pays for damages to detached structures such as garages, sheds, and fences.
- Protection for personal property: Reimburses you for personal items in your home that have been destroyed by a covered cause of loss.
- Protection for living expenses: Pays for additional living expenses if you must move out of your home while it is being repaired.
Home and Property Damage Facts
- Home electrical fires account for an estimated 51,000 fires each year and over $1.3 billion in property damage.
- In 2010, 2,158,878 houses were burglarized, resulting in an estimated $4.6 billion loss
- In 2015, Wildfires, heat waves, and drought produced $1.9 billion in insured losses
Having the right coverage helps offer financial protection to your home and it’s contents. To speak with a qualified agent that understands your geographic area call 575-524-8531.